Since it's been pointed out to me more than once that I've dropped the ball on this blog-writing thing, I'd like to dedicate this post to the other things in life I'm not-so-perfect at.
I'm bad at...
- table manners. (Why was this the first thing that came to mind?)
- cleaning... on a routine basis, but I'm getting better at it!
- going to the doctor
- spending money. I've become such a tightwad. :/
- making decisions.
- writing a diary. As a kid, I'd write in my diary, like, once every 3 months... what made me think I could write a blog??
- resisting the temptation of a cookie or some chocolate.
- staying motivated
- being an accountability partner (sorry, sistah!)
And the list could go on and on. Right now, I'm in need of some motivation to reinvigorate my fitness routine. I haven't been working out as much as I'd like to. It's hard! I'm gonna go hunt down some motivation now. Pinterest here I come!Oh, today I ran for the longest amount of time that I've ever run without walking: 25 minutes! After walking for 3 minutes, I then ran another 10 minutes straight. I think that's pretty darn good. (I went 45 minutes total. I hope I didn't make you all think I could run 3-5 miles without taking breaks for walking! Some day!) It was such a nice day for a run - overcast with a nice breeze. It would be wonderful if this springtime weather would stick around. :)
|Haha from www.someecards.com|